Book Me

WHAT'S NEW, CLICK ME




Hi, WELCOME to Henna Vibes by Creams&Corals . My name is 'Denrele Adepoju. An artist by birth and inclination. Lovers call me "Dee." I always knew that people (like myself) desires the real detailed "tightly-fried" Henna tattoos as seen on foreign pages away from these street/ordinary/common patterns. Not until recently when I came across an application with so detailed, architectural-kinda designs etc., I didn't like henna tattoos initially myself. I only usually associated it with faulty ballpoint pen with those dis***** ink blots. Ever since I came across these intricately signed&delivered seriously detailed foreign patterns, as a born artist, and a sucker for beauty and excellence, I took up the challenge to make dreams come true... The dream for such patterns.  I know some feels like me (who loves class and outstanding details) too. They look forward to clean, clear cut beats; tightly-fried details. That's what Henna Vibes by Creams&Corals came to offer.









NB:
Please, do understand that your date is not secure until you have paid deposit. That is, deposit (at least 80%) validates appointment. 
Hence, pay up your deposit as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.



ARRAY OF MY WORKS

FEEDBACKS

REVIEWS 

INSPIRATIONS

DIYs



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HENNA: WHAT?

HENNA: WHY?