APPRECIATE NOW! (My First Experience With Henna Tattoos)


In my last post, I discussed the rationale behind Henna tattoos (general overview, personal encounter, the feeling, it's effects, it's appreciation in pop culture, and the hennavibesbycreamsandcorals experience. As a follow up to the last post, I'll be talking about its (henna tattoos) essence/rationale again but from a personal experience. How I felt:


◾Initially
◾Along the way
◾It's gradual disappearance 
◾Afterwards

Happy reading....

INITIALLY:
When I first did it, the initial intensity baffled me. I visited my friend and told her that "Pls,  I need this thing to leave my hands." She replied by saying, "it's the best. It will be vivid in the picture." Ehn, see as I spoilt my face with disgust!😀

ALONG THE WAY
On my way home, while at the bustop waiting for a cab, the number of people that came to appreciate and ask me who did the very detailed work on me was gargantuan😀. I couldn't help raising my hands up countless times to check what people were seeing. Hey, then I started seeing it myself! I started falling in love with it!



IT'S GRADUAL DISAPPEARANCE

I so loved it! But before I knew it, an "alas" thing started "alacking"... Whaat? The inevitable but gradual exfoliation eventually granted my earlier wish of quick disappearance! Heyyy! I wanted to follow it to where it was going. Like it left me so heartbroken 😀



AFTERWARDS
I did another one on it before it's total fade. I guess we should always appreciate whatever situation we are in cuz EVERY SITUATION CAME TO SERVE IT'S OWN DIVINE PURPOSE. Haven't you found yourself wishing to go back at times... to re-live, appreciate, bask in a past/lost/unappreciated/unwanted event/relationship/experience etc. APPRECIATE NOW... You won't get it back!


Can you share your first henna tattoos experience with us? How was it? Let's talk about it in the comments section. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HENNA: WHAT?

HENNA: WHY?

Book Me